In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Hakka noodles with stir-fried vegetables and soft-cooked eggs
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
A mash-up of Hakka Chinese and Bengali cuisines, this quick and delightful noodle dish with crisp-tender vegetables comes together in a flash.
In your bag
- No additional protein
- 6 ounces Moon Noodles fresh ramen
- 2 organic eggs
- ¼ pound organic sweet mini peppers
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- 6 organic scallions
- 3 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - rice vinegar - garlic - ginger)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
Calories: 550, Protein: 22g (44% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 185mg (62% DV), Sodium: 870mg (36% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the ramen and eggs
Fill a small bowl with ice water. Carefully lower the eggs into the boiling water and cook for exactly 6 minutes for soft-cooked (for firmer yolks, cook 1 to 3 minutes longer). Transfer the eggs to the ice water to cool. Carefully peel the eggs. While the water is heating and the ramen and eggs are cooking, prepare your additional protein, if using, and the vegetables.
Prep any additional protein
- Chicken, steak, or pork strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp or scallops: Rinse and drain the shrimp or scallops. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Prep the vegetables
- Remove the stems and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; cut the peppers lengthwise into quarters.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed; cut the beans on the diagonal into 1-inch lengths.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, keeping the light and dark green parts separate.
Cook any additional protein
Cook the stir-fry
Finish the dish
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill a pot with water for the ramen and eggs.
- Fill a bowl with ice water.
- Peel the eggs.
- Garnish with the scallions.