In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Hanoi-style sole with rice noodles and mango salad
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
Inspired by the Hanoi specialty known as chả cá lã vọng, this fish dish brings together the unusual combination of turmeric, scallions, and dill.
In your bag
- 5 ounces flat rice noodles
- Fish options:
- 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 organic semi-ripe mango
- 1 organic lime
- 3 organic scallions
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons cashews
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Sun Basket pineapple-anchovy blend (pineapple - fresh lime juice - fish sauce - anchovy paste - coconut sugar - fresh garlic)
Calories: 670, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 1670mg (70% DV), Carbohydrates: 102g (34% DV), Total Sugars: 31g, Added Sugars: 2g (4% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (cashew, coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice noodles
While the water heats and the noodles cook, prepare the fish.
Prep and marinate the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; cut the fillets crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Prep the remaining ingredients; make the mango salad
- Trim the ends from the mango; cut away the peel, then cut the flesh away from the pit into halves. Thinly slice the halves crosswise into half-moons.
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut the scallions on the diagonal into 1½-inch lengths; set aside for the fish.
- Coarsely chop the dill; set aside for the fish.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews for garnish.
Cook the fish
- Time the rice noodles.
- Stir the marinade for the fish.
- Juice the lime.
- Crush the cashews.
- Garnish with the cashews.