Harissa-rubbed chicken with artichoke tapenade and seared romaine
Mediterranean, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
30 – 45 Minutes
Bold-flavored pan-seared chicken breasts and romaine team up with a from-scratch artichoke tapenade in this paleo customer favorite.
In your bag
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Harissa spice rub (granulated garlic - harissa powder - sweet smoked paprika)
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers
- 2 ounces cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 ounce pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons Marcona almonds
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 romaine heart
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh basil
To get dinner on the table faster, in Step 2, skip the prep for the artichoke tapenade (except the lemon); instead, toss the ingredients into a food processor and pulse two or three times until coarsely chopped.
Calories: 680, Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 49g (75% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 43g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 410mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 17g (6% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.