In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Harissa-rubbed chicken with artichoke tapenade and seared romaine
Diabetes-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
In this paleo customer favorite, pan-cooked chicken breasts and romaine team up with the nutty flavors of our homemade artichoke tapenade and basil pesto vinaigrette.
In your bag
- 3 ounces cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 ounce pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Sun Basket harissa spice rub (granulated garlic - harissa powder - sweet smoked paprika)
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- Sun Basket basil pesto (extra virgin olive oil - walnuts - basil - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
Calories: 510, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 520mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 14g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the artichoke tapenade
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts and olives, checking the olives for any pits.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Rub the chicken all over with the harissa spice rub and season generously with salt and pepper.
Prep and cook the romaine
- Keeping the root end intact, cut the romaine heart in half lengthwise.
Make the basil pesto vinaigrette
- Stir the artichoke tapenade.
- Make the pesto vinaigrette.
- Top the chicken with the tapenade.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the romaine.