In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Hoisin-glazed chicken and glass noodle salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Bursting with Asian flavors, this main-course salad combines gluten-free noodles and chicken glazed with our paleo hoisin.
In your bag
- 5 ounces glass (sweet potato) noodles
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket hoisin (almond butter - coconut aminos - pumpkin puree - dried plums - molasses - coconut vinegar - toasted sesame oil - kosher salt - granulated garlic)
- 1 organic cucumber
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sunbasket Thai dressing base (maple syrup - lime juice - fish sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 680, Total Fat 23g (29% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 130mg (43% DV), Sodium 1190mg (52% DV), Total Carb. 87g (32% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 19g (Incl. 11g Added Sugars, 22% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (almond), Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the glass noodles
While the water heats and the noodles cook, prepare the chicken.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; coat the chicken on both sides with 2 tablespoons [¼ cup] hoisin (set aside the remaining hoisin for serving) and season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks and cools, prepare the glass noodle salad.
Make the glass noodle salad
- Peel the cucumber, if desired. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into quarters, then thinly slice crosswise.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems.
- Strip the cilantro leaves from the stems.
- Fill a sauce pot with water.
- Time the glass noodles.
- Strip the mint and cilantro leaves.