Hoisin-glazed chicken and glass noodle salad
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
30 – 40 Minutes
Bursting with the flavors of Vietnam, this main-course salad combines gluten-free noodles and chicken glazed with our paleo hoisin sauce.
In your bag
- 5 ounces glass (sweet potato) noodles
- 1 lime
- Sun Basket paleo hoisin base (almond butter - coconut aminos - pumpkin puree - prunes - molasses - coconut vinegar - sesame oil - salt - granulated garlic)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- ¼ pound shredded carrots
If the cooked noodles start to clump, rinse again with cold water to separate them.
Calories: 630, Protein: 45g (90% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 21g (32% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 115mg (38% DV), Sodium: 1770mg (74% DV), Carbohydrates: 69g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars: (Molasses): 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.