In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Hoisin-lime noodles with plums, mushrooms, and pickled radish
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
Perfect for a picnic, this plant-based noodle dish is dressed with our custom hoisin sauce brightened with a little lime juice.
In your bag
- 1 organic lime
- 1 organic purple daikon or other small radish
- ½ pound fresh udon noodles
- 2 organic plums or other stone fruit
- 3½ ounces organic maitake or other specialty mushrooms
- 3 organic scallions
- Sunbasket hoisin (almond butter - coconut aminos - pumpkin puree - dried plums - molasses - coconut vinegar - toasted sesame oil - kosher salt - granulated garlic)
- 1½ teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Calories 510, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 840mg (37% DV), Total Carb. 85g (31% DV), Fiber 16g (57% DV), Total Sugars 17g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 18g
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Pickle the daikon
- Juice the lime (the juice will be divided between the daikon and the hoisin).
- Scrub or peel the daikon; cut the daikon in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin half-moons.
Cook the udon noodles
While the udon cooks, prepare the plums and mushrooms.
Prep and cook the plums and mushrooms
- Cut the plums in half and remove the pits.
- Trim the stem ends from the maitake mushrooms; separate the mushrooms into small clusters.
In the same pan, if dry, add 1 teaspoon oil. Warm over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring once, until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Finish the dish
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate.
- Juice the lime.
- Scrub the daikon.
- Stir the hoisin, lime juice, and water.
- Toss the udon with the other ingredients.
- Garnish the dish.