In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Hungarian pork meatballs with cauliflower “rice”
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
In this one-pan paleo meal, we serve paprika-spiced pork meatballs with a cauliflower “rice,” dressed up with dried figs and watercress.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground pork
- 1 organic egg
- Sun Basket meatball spice blend (fennel seeds - sweet paprika - granulated garlic - cumin - coriander)
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 3 or 4 organic shallots
- ¼ cup organic dried Black Mission figs
- 3½ ounces organic watercress
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- Sun Basket red pepper vinaigrette (roasted red peppers - EVOO - red wine vinegar - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
Calories: 760, Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 53g (82% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 30g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 175mg (58% DV), Sodium: 480mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 32g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 19g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the meatballs
- Cut a small corner from the ground pork packages and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the meatballs
While the meatballs cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Trim the stems from the figs; coarsely chop the figs.
- Trim the root ends and any coarse stems from the watercress; coarsely chop the watercress.
Cook the cauliflower “rice”
- Time the meatballs.
- Time the cauliflower “rice.”
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the meatballs.