In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Indonesian curry with braised tofu and collard greens
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Thai chiles have a potent heat that can build slowly. We love their intensity, but if you’re not a fan of spicy food, simply leave them out. Remember that the heat is concentrated in the seed, so discarding them will temper the chile’s power.
In your bag
- ¾ cup Lotus Foods Bhutanese red rice
- 1 to 2 shallots
- 1 Thai chile (optional)
- ½ pound Hodo Soy braised tofu
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 1 lime
- Lemongrass paste (lemongrass - fresh ginger - fresh garlic - turmeric - canola olive oil blend - salt)
- ½ cup coconut milk
Calories: 680, Protein: 23 g, Fiber: 13 g, Total Fat: 32 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 15 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 520 mg, Carbohydrates: 85 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
While the rice cooks, prepare the curry.
Prep the curry ingredients
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- If using the Thai chile, remove the stem and seeds, then finely chop the chile. Wash your hands.
- Cut the tofu into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Strip the collard green leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
Start the curry
Finish the curry