In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Indonesian curry with braised tofu and collard greens
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Thai chiles have a potent heat that can build slowly. We love their intensity, but if you’re not a fan of spicy food, simply leave them out. Remember that the heat is concentrated in the seed, so discarding them will temper the chile’s power.
In your bag
- ¾ cup Lotus Foods Bhutanese red rice
- 1 to 2 shallots
- 1 Thai chile (optional)
- ½ pound Hodo Soy braised tofu
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 1 lime
- Lemongrass paste (lemongrass - fresh ginger - fresh garlic - turmeric - canola olive oil blend - salt)
- ½ cup coconut milk
Calories 680, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 520mg (23% DV), Total Carb. 85g (31% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Protein 23g
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
While the rice cooks, prepare the curry.
Prep the curry ingredients
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- If using the Thai chile, remove the stem and seeds, then finely chop the chile. Wash your hands.
- Cut the tofu into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Strip the collard green leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
Start the curry
Finish the curry