In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Istanbul flatbreads with wilted greens, feta, and preserved lemon
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Family-Friendly
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
Inspired by Anatolian lahmajoun (think Turkish pizza), these mildly spicy flatbreads are topped with a vegetarian mix of sautéed broccoli leaves, feta, and preserved lemon for a hearty meal.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 1 bunch organic broccoli leaves (about ¾ pound)
- 1 wedge preserved lemon
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 organic tomato
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- Sunbasket Mediterranean lemon dressing (EVOO - lemon juice - garlic - kosher salt - lemon zest - black pepper - dried oregano)
- Sunbasket white bean spread (white beans - water - kosher salt - red chile flakes)
- 4 round whole grain lavash flatbreads
Calories: 560, Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 20mg (7% DV), Sodium: 970mg (40% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the broccoli leaf–feta mixture
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Remove any coarse stems from the broccoli leaves; cut the leaves crosswise into ½-inch-wide strips.
- Remove any pulp from the preserved lemon; finely chop the peel.
While the broccoli leaf–feta mixture cooks, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Make the tomato-dill salad; prep the white bean spread
- Cut away the core from the tomato; coarsely chop the tomato.
- Coarsely chop enough dill to measure 1 tablespoon [2 TBL]. Save any remaining dill for another use.
In a small bowl, stir together the white bean spread and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] water.
Toast the lavash; assemble the flatbreads
Spread the white bean spread evenly over each lavash, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Top with the broccoli leaf–feta mixture.
- Measure the shallots and dill.
- Assemble the tomato-dill salad.
- Stir the white bean spread and water.
- Help assemble the flatbreads.