In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Italian sausages and vegetable skillet with spicy green harissa
Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 460 Calories/Serving
Fresh produce paired with Italian sausages and our custom spicy green harissa create an easy breezy supper.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 3 ounces organic shredded red or other cabbage
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 fresh mild Italian pork sausages (about ¼ pound each)
- 3 organic scallions
- Sun Basket spicy green harissa (EVOO - parsley - lemon juice - cilantro - kosher salt - cumin - cayenne - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories: 460, Protein: 19g (38% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 35g (54% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 810mg (34% DV), Carbohydrates: 21g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Peel the onion and cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Coarsely chop the cabbage.
- Cut the zucchini into ½-inch pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
Cook the sausages
- Pat the sausages dry with a paper towel; prick in a few places with a fork, if desired.
Cook the vegetables
While the vegetables cook, slice the sausages and scallions.
Cut the sausages and scallions; finish the dish
- Cut the sausages on the diagonal into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions for garnish.
- Measure the oil for the sausages.
- Time the cooking.
- Garnish with the scallions.