Italian sausages with warm cauliflower-kale salad and artichoke romesco
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
We give classic Spanish romesco an Italian twist with artichokes, and served it with Italian sausage to make a hearty paleo and gluten-free meal.
In your bag
- 4 fresh mild Italian pork sausages (about ¼ pound each) (contain pork and spices)
- 6 ounces button mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch kale (about ½ pound)
- Sun Basket artichoke romesco (artichoke hearts - roasted almonds - olive oil - sherry vinegar - arugula - fresh garlic - sweet smoked paprika)
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
Stirring fresh greens into hot vegetables makes a delicious warm salad, and wilting the greens also helps soften any bitterness in the raw leaves.
Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 35g (54% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 1040mg (43% DV), Carbohydrates: 25g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts