In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Kimchi fried rice with peas and eggs
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
We created this easy fried rice featuring kimchi to keep it vegetarian without sacrificing flavor.
In your bag
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 2 or 3 heads organic baby bok choy (about ¾ pound total)
- 3 ounces vegan kimchi
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ½ cup organic peas
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 2 organic eggs
- 1½ teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Calories: 700, Protein: 19g (38% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 790mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 94g (31% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, prepare the vegetables and start the stir-fry.
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion.
- Trim the root ends from the bok choy; cut the bok choy in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin strips.
- Coarsely chop the kimchi.
Cook the stir-fry
While the stir-fry cooks, prepare the eggs.
Fry the eggs
- Rinse the rice.
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds.