Korean-style tofu burgers with kimchi slaw
Dairy-Free, Spicy, Vegetarian
You’re in good hands with Hodo Soy’s ingenious vegetarian burgers. For a dinnertime trip to Korea, we add a quick kimchi slaw and gochujang mayo.
In your bag
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 3 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- Kimchi slaw dressing base (rice vinegar - maple syrup)
- ½ teaspoon kimchi chile flakes (optional)
- 3 scallions
- 2 Hodo Soy tofu burgers
- 2 whole wheat buns
- 1 or 2 tomatoes (about ¼ pound)
- 1 avocado
- Sun Basket gochujang mayo (optional) (mayonnaise - gochujang)
Like kimchi, gochujang is a powerhouse of Korean cooking that we think belongs in everyone’s pantry. A bit like ketchup but so much better, it brings a hit of sweetness, umami, and medium heat to anything it touches.
Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 25g (100% DV), Total Fat: 39g (60% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 26g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 1040mg (43% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup; gochujang; whole wheat buns contain trace amounts of sugar): 6g (12% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans