Korean-style tofu burgers with kimchi slaw
Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Spicy
You’re in good hands with Hodo Soy’s ingenious vegetarian burgers. For a dinnertime trip to Korea, we add a quick kimchi slaw and gochujang mayo.
In your bag
- 1-inch piece organic fresh ginger
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- Kimchi slaw dressing base (rice vinegar - maple syrup)
- ½ teaspoon kimchi chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces organic shredded green cabbage (such as Savoy)
- 3 organic scallions
- 2 Hodo tofu burgers
- 2 vegan burger buns
- 1 or 2 organic tomatoes (about ¼ pound)
- 1 organic avocado
- Sun Basket gochujang mayo (optional) (paleo mayo - gochujang)
Like kimchi, gochujang is a powerhouse of Korean cooking that we think belongs in everyone’s pantry. A bit like ketchup but so much better, it brings a hit of sweetness, umami, and medium heat to anything it touches.
Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 25g (100% DV), Total Fat: 39g (60% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 26g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 1040mg (43% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup; gochujang; whole wheat buns contain trace amounts of sugar): 6g (12% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.