In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb and potato pie with feta and mint
2 Servings, 790 Calories/Serving
Shepard’s pie is most often associated with the British Isles, but Chef Justine gives it Mediterranean spark with the addition of fresh mint and briny bits of feta cheese. Instead of the traditional mashed-potato topping, she seals the pie with a lid of Sautéed potato slices to give the dish a lighter touch.
In your bag
- Lamb-beef mixture (ground lamb - ground beef)
- Spice blend (bararat - dried oregano - coriander - garlic powder - rice flour)
- Russet potatoes
- 1-2 shallots
- Fresh mint
- Feta cheese
- 1 bunch chard
- Sherry vinegar
Wash produce before use
Season the lamb; prep the vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lamb and beef mixture with the spice blend.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Peel and slice the shallots.
Cook the potatoes
Cook the lamb
Assemble the pie
Meanwhile, prepare the kale.
Cook the kale