In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb burgers with mint chutney and sweet potato wedges
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 820 Calories/Serving
With our house-made lemongrass paste and mint-cilantro chutney, these lamb burgers pop with so much flavor, we think they’ll become your new favorite.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 1 organic nectarine or other stone fruit
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - ground turmeric)
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 1 organic lime
- Sunbasket mint chutney base (EVOO - fresh mint - fresh garlic - fresh cilantro - fresh ginger - garam masala)
- 2 whole wheat buns
Calories: 820, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 42g (65% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 22g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 13g (65% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 83g (28% DV), Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars: (buns contain molasses, organic brown sugar, and organic barley malt): 3g (6% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potato wedges
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Trim the ends and cut the potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half crosswise into ½-inch-thick wedges.
While the sweet potato wedges roast, prepare the rest of the meal.
Char the nectarine
- Cut the nectarine in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
While the nectarine rounds char, prepare the patties.
Make and cook the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packages and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
In the same pan used for the nectarine, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a plate. Do not clean the pan.
While the patties cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the radishes; make the chutney
- Trim the ends from the radishes; thinly slice the radishes.
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate.
Toast the buns; assemble the burgers
Place the bun bottoms, cut sides up, on a work surface and top each with a lamb burger, charred nectarine, radishes, and 1 tablespoon chutney. Close with the bun tops.
- Toss the sweet potato with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Juice the lime.
- Stir the chutney.
- Help assemble the burgers.