In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb köfte salad with Aleppo-lime vinaigrette and cucumber yogurt
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
With spiced lamb meatballs, crisp vegetables, and creamy cucumber yogurt, this dinner is exactly what you want from a Mediterranean platter.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sunbasket smoky sumac spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - baharat)
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket Aleppo-lime vinaigrette base (lime juice - onion - Aleppo chile flakes)
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (optional)
Calories 640, Total Fat 52g (67% DV), Sat. Fat 17g (85% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 135mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the lamb köfte
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the lamb köfte
While the patties cook, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Make the cucumber yogurt
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber into ¼-inch pieces. Set aside all but ¼ cup [½ cup] for the salad.
Make the salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
- Stir the cucumber yogurt.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.
- Top the lamb with the cucumber yogurt.