In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb köfte salad with Aleppo-lime vinaigrette and cucumber yogurt
Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
With spiced lamb meatballs, crisp vegetables, and creamy cucumber yogurt, this dinner is exactly what you want from a Mediterranean platter.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sunbasket smoky sumac spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - baharat)
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket Aleppo-lime vinaigrette base (lime juice - onion - Aleppo chile flakes)
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (optional)
Calories: 640, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 52g (80% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 28g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 17g (85% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 135mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 16g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the lamb köfte
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the lamb köfte
While the patties cook, start preparing the rest of the meal.
Make the cucumber yogurt
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber into ¼-inch pieces. Set aside all but ¼ cup [½ cup] for the salad.
Make the salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
- Stir the cucumber yogurt.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.
- Top the lamb with the cucumber yogurt.