In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb korma with sweet potato mash and toasted naan
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
This fast version of Indian-inspired lamb korma, served with a balsamic-seasoned sweet potato mash, is elevated comfort food in a flash.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sun Basket coriander spice blend (granulated garlic - coriander - cumin)
- Sun Basket korma base (Greek yogurt - tomato paste)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 2 whole grain naan
Calories: 630, Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 34g (52% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 100mg (33% DV), Sodium: 270mg (11% DV), Carbohydrates: 49g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 2g (4% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the sweet potato mash
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the sweet potato cooks, prepare the korma.
Prep and cook the lamb korma
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the lamb korma cooks, prepare the cilantro and the naan.
Prep the cilantro; toast the naan
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
- Mash the sweet potato.
- Measure the onion.
- Measure the water for the lamb korma.
- Garnish with the cilantro.