In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb korma with sweet potato mash and toasted naan
Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
This fast version of Indian-inspired lamb korma, served with a balsamic-seasoned sweet potato mash, is elevated comfort food in a flash.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sunbasket coriander spice blend (granulated garlic - coriander - cumin)
- Sunbasket korma base (Greek yogurt - tomato paste)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 2 whole grain naan
Calories 630, Total Fat 34g (44% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 100mg (33% DV), Sodium 270mg (12% DV), Total Carb. 49g (18% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 35g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the sweet potato mash
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the sweet potato cooks, prepare the korma.
Prep and cook the lamb korma
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the lamb korma cooks, prepare the cilantro and the naan.
Prep the cilantro; toast the naan
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
- Mash the sweet potato.
- Measure the onion.
- Measure the water for the lamb korma.
- Garnish with the cilantro.