In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lamb larb lettuce cups with carrots and mint
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 590 Calories/Serving
With our fragrant lemongrass paste, a splash of fish sauce, and a squeeze of lime juice, this lamb salad has all the bold flavor we love about Southeast Asian food and comes together fast.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- 1 head organic baby iceberg or other lettuce
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
Nutrition per serving
Calories 590, Total Fat 44g (56% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 900mg (39% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the lamb
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the lamb cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber into enough ¼-inch pieces to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.
- Help arrange the ingredients on the platter.
- Assemble their own lettuce cups.