In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fast lamb tacos with za’atar-spiced white bean mash and cucumber-mint relish
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
In these easy hybrid taco-wraps, we seasoned lamb with our custom-made spice blend, za’atar, a magical contribution from Middle Eastern cooking.
In your bag
- ½ cup cooked white beans
- Sun Basket za’atar (sumac - sesame seeds - fennel seeds - dried thyme)
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- 1 organic lemon
- ½ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 organic cucumber
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 4 round whole grain lavash
Calories: 540, Protein: 37g (74% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 390mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 54g (18% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the white bean mash
- Rinse the white beans.
Prep and cook the lamb
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packages and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the lamb cooks, prepare the lemon yogurt and cucumber-mint relish.
Make the lemon yogurt
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
Prep the cucumber-mint relish
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. Cut the halves lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices, then crosswise into ¼-inch pieces.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop or tear the leaves.
Toast the lavash; assemble the tacos
Spread the white bean mash on the lavash, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges, and top with the lamb. Garnish with the cucumber-mint relish and lemon yogurt. Fold over to form “tacos.”
- Rinse the beans.
- Mash the beans.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the lemon yogurt.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.