Late-summer minestrone with fresh basil and grilled ciabatta
30 – 40 Minutes
Zucchini, tomatoes, kidney beans, and pasta shells all add up to a comforting, classic Italian soup that comes together in one pot.
In your bag
- 3 ounces pasta shells
- 1 or 2 celery ribs
- 1 or 2 zucchini (about ¾ pound total)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 3 or 4 Roma tomatoes (about 10 ounces total)
- 1 or 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 ciabatta roll
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
To make this in even less time, in Step 2, start cooking the zucchini while you prep the celery, shallots, and garlic.
Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 18g (72% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 10mg (3% DV), Sodium: 840mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 97g (32% DV), Total Sugars: 13g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat