In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Late-summer vegetable paella
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
Paella makes any meal feel like a party, which is one reason the dish has a reputation for being far more complicated than it is. You don’t need any special equipment, a frying pan will do. It it doesn’t take long to cook and the result always feels special.
In your bag
- 1-2 shallots
- Red bell pepper
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes
- ¾ cup paella rice
- Bay leaf
- Paella spice blend (smoked paprika-turmeric- cayenne- garlic powder)
- 3 marinated artichokes
- Green and black olives
- Fresh parsley
- Toasted almonds
Wash produce before use
Prep the shallot, pepper and tomatoes
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Slice the pepper into thin strips. Discard the seeds.
- Core and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
Cook the vegetables and rice
Meanwhile, prep the rest of the vegetables.
Prep artichoke, olives and parsley
- Coarsely chop the artichokes.
- Slice the olives in half.
- Chop the parsley.
- Chop the almonds.
Toss ingredients together, serve