In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Superfast lavash wraps with pork, cucumber ribbons, feta, and olives
Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
These easy Middle Eastern main-course wraps hold pork, cool cucumber ribbons and baby arugula plus our refreshing feta-yogurt dip and briny olive spread.
In your bag
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 ounces organic red or gold new potatoes
- Feta dip (Greek yogurt - feta - fresh lemon juice)
- 1 organic cucumber
- 2 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- 2 whole grain lavash
- Olive spread (black olives - roasted cashews - red wine vinegar - fresh garlic - dried oregano)
Calories: 540, Protein: 33g (66% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 580mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 53g (18% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; cut the pork into ½-inch strips.
While the pork browns, prepare the potatoes.
Prep and cook the potatoes; finish the pork
- Scrub the potatoes; cut them into quarters, the quarters into ½-inch pieces.
While the potatoes and pork cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Season the feta dip to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a peeler, shave the cucumber into thin ribbons.
Assemble the lavash wraps
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Season the feta dip.
- Dress the cucumber and arugula.
- Help assemble the wraps.