In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lemon-pepper salmon over Greek salad with artichokes and olives
Diabetes-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
Classic Greek salad ingredients topped with lemon-pepper fish—minus the feta cheese to keep it paleo—create a delicious and satisfying Mediterranean main course.
In your bag
- 1 organic lemon
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic red onion
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- Sunbasket Greek vinaigrette (EVOO - lemon juice - garlic - kosher salt - lemon zest - black pepper - dried oregano)
Calories: 410, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 530mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 21g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the lemon; cook the fish
- Zest the lemon; cut into wedges for garnish.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the lemon zest.
While the fish cooks, start preparing the salad.
Make the salad
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Measure the oil for cooking the fish.
- Measure the onion.
- Assemble the salad.