In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Albacore tuna poached with lemon and rosemary over white bean salad
Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 320 Calories/Serving
For moist, delicate, and exceptional results, Chef Jeremy Armstrong poaches fish in an aromatic lemon- and rosemary-infused broth.
In your bag
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 sprigs organic fresh rosemary
- Fish options:
- 2 wild skinless albacore tuna steaks (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised skin-on barramundi fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
Calories: 320, Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 13g (20% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g (5% DV), Cholesterol: 30mg (10% DV), Sodium: 690mg (29% DV), Carbohydrates: 25g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the lemon
- Juice half the lemon; cut half into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside the juice for the salad. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into slices.]
Cook the fish
Bring a large sauce pot of water to a boil. Add the lemon slices and rosemary and cook until the flavors come together, about 5 minutes. Reduce to a simmer and add the fish.
Cook until the fish is opaque on the outside but still pink within, 1 to 2 minutes for rare, 2 to 4 minutes for medium.
For halibut, salmon, and barramundi:
Cook until the fish is opaque and flaky, 6 to 8 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon or spatula, transfer the fish to a cutting board to cool slightly, then cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices (discarding the barramundi skin if desired). Season to taste with salt and pepper. While the water is heating and the fish is cooking, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Rinse the white beans.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Cut the olives in half lengthwise, checking for any pits.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
In a large bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] lemon juice and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the beans, tomatoes, artichokes, olives, and parsley and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the white bean salad to individual bowls, top with the fish, and serve.
- Juice the lemon.
- Rinse the beans.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Assemble the white bean salad.
- Transfer the salad to bowls.