In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lemon-rosemary poached tuna over white bean salad
Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 350 Calories/Serving
Light and nutrient-dense, this easy main-course salad will have you dreaming about the Mediterranean.
In your bag
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 sprigs organic fresh rosemary
- Fish options:
- 2 wild albacore tuna steaks (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
Calories: 350, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 11g (17% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g (5% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 650mg (27% DV), Carbohydrates: 24g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the fish
Bring a large sauce pot of water to a boil.
- Juice half the lemon; cut half crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside the juice for the salad. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into slices.]
Using a slotted spoon or spatula, transfer the fish to a cutting board to cool slightly, then cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices (discarding the trout skin if desired). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the water heats and the fish cooks, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Rinse the white beans.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Juice the lemon.
- Rinse the beans.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Toss the white bean salad.