In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lemon salmon en papillote with green beans au poivre
Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
Elegant meets easy in this healthy fish dish, flavored with a lemon vinaigrette and cooked in parchment.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic red onion
- 2 sheets parchment paper
- 5 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sunbasket lemon vinaigrette base (lemon juice - onion - garlic - Dijon mustard - porcini powder)
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
Calories 410, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 135mg (45% DV), Sodium 135mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Assemble the parchment packets
Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel.
- Peel and thinly slice the onion.
Bake the packets
While the fish bakes, prepare the green beans.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed.
- Lay out the parchment sheets.
- Divide the onion and tomatoes.
- Time the fish.