In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lemongrass and coriander-crusted pork chops with greens
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 710 Calories/Serving
Two wonderfully citrusy spices, lemongrass and coriander can infuse foods with bold flavor fast. Here they make a terrific crust for pork chops. Garlicky wilted greens round out the quick and flavorful one-pan meal. For the best sear, pat the pork chops completely dry before rubbing them with the seasoning blend.
In your bag
- Two 6-ounce boneless pork loin chops
- Lemongrass seasoning blend (lemongrass - olive oil - coriander seeds)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- Fresh ginger
- 2 scallions
- Peeled fresh garlic
- Ginger-scallion sauce base (coconut aminos - coconut vinegar - sesame oil - maple syrup)
- 7 ounces braising greens
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut vinegar
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper and coat on both sides with the lemongrass seasoning blend.
While the pork cooks, prepare the ingredients for the sauce.
Prep the sauce ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Grate or peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon. Set aside half for the greens.
Make the sauce
Transfer the ginger-scallion sauce to a small bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Wipe out the pan.
Cook the greens
Remove from the heat, stir in the coconut vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chef's tip If you prefer your pork piping hot, in Step 1, transfer the chops to a heatproof plate and keep warm in a 200°F oven while you prepare the sauce and greens.