In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lemongrass chicken stir-fry with baby broccoli and jasmine rice
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
Our house-made lemongrass paste and stir-fry blend bring potent fragrance and flavor to this easy, gluten-free stir-fry.
In your bag
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken thigh pieces
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric)
- 2 or 3 red radishes
- 10 ounces baby broccoli
- 1 or 2 zucchini (about ¾ pound total)
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 Thai chile (optional)
- Stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - fish sauce)
Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 115mg (38% DV), Sodium: 1060mg (44% DV), Carbohydrates: 72g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- In a fine-mesh strainer, rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, prepare the chicken and vegetables.
Marinate the chicken
- Cut a small corner from the chicken packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Prep the vegetables
- Trim the ends from the radishes; cut the radishes into quarters.
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli; cut the broccoli into 2-inch lengths.
- Trim the ends from the zucchini; cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut the scallions into 2-inch lengths.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
- If using the Thai chile, remove the stem; finely chop the chile. Wash your hands after handling.
Cook the chicken
Cook the vegetables