Lemongrass chicken stir-fry with baby broccoli and jasmine rice
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
30 – 40 Minutes
Our house-made lemongrass paste and stir-fry blend bring potent fragrance and flavor to this easy, gluten-free stir-fry.
In your bag
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken thigh pieces
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric)
- 2 or 3 red radishes
- 10 ounces baby broccoli
- 1 or 2 zucchini (about ¾ pound total)
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 Thai chile (optional)
- Stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - fish sauce)
To scale back the heat, in Step 3, you can shake out the seeds from the Thai chile after removing the stem (or you can omit the chile altogether).
Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 115mg (38% DV), Sodium: 1060mg (44% DV), Carbohydrates: 72g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts