Lemongrass chicken, zucchini, and broccoli stir-fry
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo-Friendly
30 – 40 Minutes
Skip the family take-out debates—here’s an order everyone can agree on. This speedy paleo stir-fry uses two of our signature sauces to cut down your cook time.
In your bag
- 1½ cups jasmine rice*
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound total)
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric)
- 4 or 5 radishes
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 or 3 zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 6 scallions
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 Thai chiles (optional)
- Sweet stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - fish sauce)
- *Not paleo; omit for a paleo-strict version.
If everyone wants rice, you can save the sweet potato for another use. Or toss the sweet potato half-moons in with the stir-fry: add them along with the radishes in Step 5 and proceed with the recipe.
Calories: 720, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 1010mg (42% DV), Carbohydrates: 90g (30% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.