In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lemongrass chicken, zucchini, and broccoli stir-fry
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
Skip the family take-out debates—here’s an order everyone can agree on. This speedy paleo stir-fry uses two of our signature sauces to cut down your cook time.
In your bag
- 1½ cups jasmine rice*
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound total)
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric)
- 4 or 5 radishes
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 or 3 zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 6 scallions
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 Thai chiles (optional)
- Sweet stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - fish sauce)
- *Not paleo; omit for a paleo-strict version.
Calories 720, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 1010mg (44% DV), Total Carb. 90g (33% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, prepare the sweet potato.
Roast the sweet potato
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Trim the ends and cut the potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the sweet potato roasts, prepare the chicken and vegetables.
Marinate the chicken; prep the vegetables
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; rub the chicken with the lemongrass paste and season generously with salt and pepper. Let stand while you prepare the vegetables.
- Trim the ends from the radishes; cut the radishes into quarters.
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim off any coarse stems.
- Trim the ends from the zucchini; cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut the scallions on the diagonal into 2-inch lengths.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- If using, remove the stems from the Thai chiles; finely chop the chiles. Wash your hands after handling.
Cook the chicken
Cook the vegetables
Add the zucchini, scallions, half the sweet stir-fry blend, and as much of the Thai chiles as you like. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini starts to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with more stir-fry blend, salt, and pepper.
- Rinse the rice.
- Drizzle the sweet potato with oil.
- Set the table.
- Serve the meal.
- Compliment the cook.