Lemongrass steak stir-fry over cauliflower “rice”
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
30 – 40 Minutes
In Southeast Asia it’s common to stir-fry beef in a fragrant blend of fresh lemongrass, garlic, ginger, and turmeric, one that’s traditionally pounded by hand in a mortar and pestle. We spare you the work by shipping our custom lemongrass paste. We’ve also added our own stir-fry sauce for a salty-sweet-sour trifecta of flavors.
In your bag
- 10 ounces top sirloin steak strips
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 10 ounces cauliflower “rice”
- 1 red onion
- 1 or 2 heads baby bok choy
- 2 ounces beech mushrooms
- 1 Fresno chile (optional)
- Fresh basil
- 2 scallions
- 1 lime
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric - olive oil - salt)
- Sun Basket paleo stir-fry seasoning (fish sauce - coconut vinegar - coconut sugar)
Calories: 610, Protein: 41g, Fiber: 11g, Total Fat: 34g, Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 105mg, Sodium: 1510mg, Carbohydrates: 40g, Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars (Coconut sugar): 5g.
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.