In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lentil, mushroom, and apricot burgers with arugula salad
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Vegan
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
This sweet and savory vegan burger featuring protein-packed lentils is just as filling as any meat version but boasts a more complex flavor profile.
In your bag
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 ounce dried apricots
- 2 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted cashews
- 1 cup cooked black lentils
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket “creamy” Dijon vinaigrette (whole grain mustard - onion - EVOO - Dijon mustard - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt)
- 2 vegan whole wheat buns
Calories: 510, Protein: 16g (32% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 760mg (32% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 13g, Added Sugars: 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the patties
- In a medium bowl, stir or whisk together the flaxseed meal and 2 tablespoons [¼ cup] warm water. Let stand, undisturbed, while you prepare the remaining burger ingredients.
- Finely chop the dried apricots.
- Finely chop the mushrooms.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, finely crush the cashews.
- Rinse the lentils.
Cook the patties
Prep the tomato; make the arugula salad
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato into ¼-inch-thick slices for garnish.
Toast the buns; assemble the burgers
- Combine the flaxseed meal and water.
- Crush the cashews.
- Rinse the lentils.
- Help form the patties.
- Assemble the arugula salad.