In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped lamb sliders with sweet potato and lemon-tahini mayo
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Our creamy lemon-tahini mayo brightens these Middle Eastern–spiced sliders and paleo sweet potato fries for bursts of tangy deliciousness in every bite.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Your choice of protein
- 1 tablespoon baharat
- 1 head organic green leaf or other lettuce
- Sunbasket lemon-tahini dressing base (lemon juice - tahini - garlic - orange juice - Marash chile flakes)
- 2 tablespoons paleo mayo
Calories 640, Total Fat 52g (67% DV), Sat. Fat 14g (70% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 20g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potato
Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
On a sheet pan, drizzle the sweet potato with 1 to 2 tablespoons oil; season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer and roast, turning once halfway through, until the potato is tender and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the patties.
Make the patties
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- Cut a small corner from the ground meat packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, baharat, and half the cilantro. Season generously with salt and pepper and mix gently until just combined. Using wet hands, form the mixture into four [eight] ½-inch-thick patties.
Cook the patties
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the patties.
Lamb, beef, pork, or plant-based meat: Cook, turning once, until browned and cooked to the desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
Chicken or turkey: Cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate. Meanwhile, prepare the lettuce and lemon-tahini mayo.
Prep the lettuce; make the mayo
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the sliders and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
In a small bowl, stir together the lemon-tahini dressing base, mayo, and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the lettuce leaves to individual plates. Top with the sliders, drizzle with 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] lemon-tahini mayo, and garnish with the remaining cilantro. Serve the sweet potato and remaining lemon-tahini mayo on the side.
- Scrub the sweet potato.
- Drizzle the sweet potato with oil and season.
- Time the sweet potato.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Stir the lemon-tahini mayo.