In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped lamb sliders with sweet potato “fries”
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Our creamy lemon-tahini mayo brightens these Middle Eastern–spiced lamb sliders and paleo sweet potato fries.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon baharat
- 1 head organic red leaf or other lettuce
- Sunbasket lemon-tahini dressing base (fresh lemon juice - tahini - fresh garlic - fresh orange juice - Marash chile flakes)
- 2 tablespoons paleo mayo
Calories: 610, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 42g (65% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 23g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potato
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Trim the ends and cut the potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the sweet potato roasts, prepare the patties.
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packages and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the lettuce and lemon-tahini mayo.
Prep the lettuce; make the mayo
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the sliders and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Scrub the sweet potato.
- Season and toss the sweet potato.
- Time the sweet potato.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Stir the lemon-tahini mayo.