In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped lemongrass salmon burgers with crunchy Asian slaw
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 450 Calories/Serving
Our fragrant lemongrass paste puts a Southeast Asian spin on these salmon burger lettuce wraps, served with a crisp slaw that lends fiber and crunch.
In your bag
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- 1 head organic iceberg or other lettuce
- 3 organic scallions
- Sunbasket cashew-lime dressing base (cashew butter - lime juice - coconut aminos - toasted sesame oil - garlic - sambal oelek - ginger)
- 3 ounces organic shredded red or other cabbage
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted cashews
Calories 450, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 410mg (18% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew), Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel; rub the burgers on both sides with the lemongrass paste.
While the burgers cook, start preparing the slaw.
Make the crunchy Asian slaw
- Trim the root end from the lettuce. Remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers; thinly slice the remaining leaves.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal.
In a medium bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrots, thinly sliced lettuce, scallions, and half the dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper and add more dressing if desired. Sprinkle with the cashews.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Stir the cashew-lime dressing.
- Assemble the slaw.
- Sprinkle the cashews
- Help assemble the burgers.