In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped portobello burgers with horseradish mayo and bean-almond salad
Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
Our house-made horseradish mayo delivers complex, bold flavor to these portobello burgers. Crunchy lettuce replaces buns for a delicious gluten-free and vegetarian meal.
In your bag
- 2 organic portobello mushrooms
- 1½ teaspoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 organic romaine heart
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds
- 1 ounce organic shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Sunbasket horseradish mayo (paleo mayo - Dijon mustard - horseradish - dried dill)
Calories: 470, Protein: 15g (30% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 35mg (12% DV), Sodium: 520mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and brown the portobello mushrooms
- Wipe the tops of the portobello mushrooms with a damp paper towel to remove any dirt. Remove the stems and trim the tough ends. Thinly slice the stems into rounds for the salad.
- Using a spoon, gently scrape the black gills from the undersides of the mushroom caps. Brush the mushroom caps all over with the Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper.
While the mushrooms cook, prepare the salad.
Make the bean-almond salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; remove 2  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and thinly slice the remaining romaine.
- Rinse the kidney beans.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
Finish the mushrooms; assemble the burgers
Transfer the mushrooms to the whole romaine leaves and top each with 2 tablespoons horseradish mayo.
- Wipe the tops of the mushrooms.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Rinse the beans.
- Toss the salad.
- Top the mushrooms with mayo.