In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped salmon burgers with fall fruit salad
Diabetes-Friendly, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Our delicious lettuce-wrapped salmon burgers are topped with our “creamy” mustard vinaigrette and paired with a fresh fruit salad for a healthy dish to welcome fall.
In your bag
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 head organic butter or other lettuce
- 1 organic Bosc or other pear
- 1 organic Fuji or other apple
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted almonds
- 1 organic pomegranate
- Sun Basket “creamy” Dijon vinaigrette (whole grain mustard - onion - EVOO - Dijon mustard - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt)
Calories: 570, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 13g (52% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 660mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 55g (18% DV), Total Sugars: 37g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
While the burgers cook, start preparing the lettuce and the salad.
Prep the lettuce; make the fall fruit salad
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Core and cut the pear and apple into 1-inch pieces.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Cut the pomegranate in half crosswise.
In a medium bowl, toss together the pear, apple, almonds, pomegranate seeds, and 2 to 3 teaspoons oil. Season to taste with salt.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Help remove the pomegranate seeds.
- Assemble the fruit salad.
- Spoon on the “creamy” Dijon vinaigrette.