In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped salmon burgers with pickled zucchini and baby broccoli
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 460 Calories/Serving
Quick and light, these grill-friendly paleo salmon burgers complete with herby pickled veggies will be your new go-to version of America’s favorite sandwich.
The Heart-Check Certification indicates the recipe meets the American Heart Association®’s nutrition requirements. To remain at or under the maximum 600mg sodium per serving, avoid using salt to season this recipe. We also recommend using the lower amounts of oil suggested for preparation.
In your bag
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- Sunbasket quick-pickle brine (apple cider vinegar - honey)
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 1 head organic green leaf or other lettuce
- Sunbasket chimichurri (EVOO - fresh parsley - red wine vinegar - fresh cilantro - fresh garlic - kosher salt - cumin)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 460, Total Fat 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 530mg (23% DV), Total Carb. 29g (11% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein 32g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Pickle the zucchini
- Trim the ends from the zucchini. Lay the zucchini flat; using a peeler, shave the zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons.
Prep and cook the baby broccoli
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli.
While the broccoli cooks, prepare the salmon burgers.
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
While the burgers cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the ends from the radishes; thinly slice the radishes.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Pickle the zucchini ribbons.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Stir the radishes with oil, then season.
- Spoon the chimichurri over the broccoli.