In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped salmon burgers with lemon-dill aioli
Carb-Conscious, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 390 Calories/Serving
A bun-free riff on one of our most-loved summer meals, these lettuce-wrapped salmon burgers are served with a tangy lemon-dill aioli.
The Heart-Check Certification indicates the recipe meets the American Heart Association®’s nutrition requirements. To remain at or under the maximum 600mg sodium per serving, use no more than ⅛ teaspoon salt to season this recipe. We also recommend using the lower amounts of oil suggested for preparation.
In your bag
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
- 2 salmon burgers (about ¼ pound each) (wild salmon - scallions - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 head organic Artisan romaine or other lettuce
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- Sun Basket lemon aioli (paleo mayo - lemon juice - garlic)
Calories: 390, Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 22g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prepare the cucumber salad
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber into ½-inch pieces.
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Set aside half the dill for the lemon-dill aioli.
Cook the salmon burgers
- Pat the salmon burgers dry with a paper towel.
While the burgers cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the lettuce and tomato; make the lemon-dill aioli
- Trim the root end from the romaine; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining romaine for another use.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Measure the onion.
- Remove the outer romaine leaves.
- Stir the lemon aioli and dill.
- Dollop the burgers with lemon-dill aioli.
The Heart-Check Certification applies to original recipes only and does not apply when a protein customization is utilized.