In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped turkey burgers with basil mayo and warm peach salad
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 460 Calories/Serving
Lean turkey burgers become extra savory from our custom spice blend. The charred peaches and cherry tomatoes add a sweet smokiness to the salad served alongside.
In your bag
- 2 organic peaches or other stone fruit
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Burger spice blend (onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayo
- 1 organic romaine heart
- ½ teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 5 ounces organic baby kale or other leafy greens
Calories 460, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 33g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the peaches and tomatoes
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
While the peaches and tomatoes cook, prepare the patties.
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the basil mayo.
Make the basil mayo
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for the peach salad.
Prep the romaine; toss the peach salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Strip the basil leaves.
- Stir the basil mayo.
- Separate the romaine leaves.
- Toss the peach salad.