In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped turkey burgers with tarragon mayo
Carb-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Charred peaches and tomatoes supply a summery balance of smoky and sweet for this crave-worthy turkey burger, perfect for your outdoor grill or indoor stovetop.
In your bag
- 2 organic peaches or other stone fruit
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket burger spice blend (onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika)
- 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayo
- 1 head organic baby iceberg or other lettuce
- 3 ounces organic shredded kale
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
Calories: 570, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 39g (60% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 310mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 23g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the peaches and tomatoes
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits; cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick wedges.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
While the peaches and tomatoes cook, prepare the patties.
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the tarragon mayo.
Make the tarragon mayo
- Strip the tarragon leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for the peach salad.
Prep the lettuce; assemble the peach salad
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Strip the tarragon leaves.
- Stir the tarragon mayo.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Assemble the peach salad.
- Spread the burgers with the mayo.