In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Lettuce-wrapped turkey burgers with tarragon mayo
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Charred peaches and tomatoes supply a summery balance of smoky and sweet for this crave-worthy turkey burger, perfect for your outdoor grill or indoor stovetop.
In your bag
- 2 organic peaches or other stone fruit
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket burger spice blend (onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika)
- 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayo
- 1 head organic baby iceberg or other lettuce
- 3 ounces organic shredded kale
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
Calories 570, Total Fat 39g (50% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 32g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the peaches and tomatoes
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits; cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick wedges.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
While the peaches and tomatoes cook, prepare the patties.
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the tarragon mayo.
Make the tarragon mayo
- Strip the tarragon leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for the peach salad.
Prep the lettuce; assemble the peach salad
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4  of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Strip the tarragon leaves.
- Stir the tarragon mayo.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Assemble the peach salad.
- Spread the burgers with the mayo.