Lettuce-wrapped turkey burgers with tarragon mayo

In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.

Lettuce-wrapped turkey burgers with tarragon mayo

Lettuce-wrapped turkey burgers with tarragon mayo

Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus

2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving

25–40 Minutes

Charred peaches and tomatoes supply a summery balance of smoky and sweet for this crave-worthy turkey burger, perfect for your outdoor grill or indoor stovetop.

Get delicious recipes with organic produce and clean ingredients delivered

View our meal plans

In your bag

1 bag serves 2 (2 bags serve 4)
Sunbasket is proud to source the organic ingredients indicated below. On the rare occasion we are unable to meet our organic promise, we'll put a note in your bag.
  • 2 organic peaches or other stone fruit
  • 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
  • 10 ounces ground turkey
  • Sunbasket burger spice blend (onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika)
  • 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
  • 3 tablespoons paleo mayo
  • 1 head organic baby iceberg or other lettuce
  • 3 ounces organic shredded kale
  • 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar

Nutrition per serving

Calories 570, Total Fat 39g (50% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 32g
Contains: Eggs

Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten.

*Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.


2-serving instructions (4-serving modifications in red)

Wash produce before use


Prep and cook the peaches and tomatoes

  • Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits; cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick wedges.
  • Cut the tomatoes in half.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the peaches and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook, turning occasionally, until softened and lightly charred, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the peaches and tomatoes to a plate to cool slightly, then cut the peach wedges in half lengthwise. Wipe out the pan.
While the peaches and tomatoes cook, prepare the patties.


Make the patties

  • Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey and burger spice blend. Season generously with salt and pepper and mix gently until just combined. Using wet hands, form the mixture into two [four] ½-inch-thick patties.


Cook the patties

In the same pan used for the peaches and tomatoes, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
While the patties cook, prepare the tarragon mayo.


Make the tarragon mayo

  • Strip the tarragon leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for the peach salad.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayo and half the tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.


Prep the lettuce; assemble the peach salad

  • Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4 [8] of the largest outer leaves for the burgers and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
In a large bowl, combine the kale with the sherry vinegar and 1 to 2 teaspoons oil, season with salt and pepper, and gently massage the leaves. Add the peaches, tomatoes, and remaining tarragon and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.


Transfer the lettuce leaves to individual plates. Top with the burgers and spread each with 1 teaspoon tarragon mayo. Serve the peach salad and remaining mayo on the side.
Kids Can!
  • Strip the tarragon leaves.
  • Stir the tarragon mayo.
  • Separate the lettuce leaves.
  • Assemble the peach salad.
  • Spread the burgers with the mayo.