In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Maple-balsamic-glazed pork with rosemary roasted potatoes
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
The sweet and spicy balsamic glaze in this dish makes a beautiful match for the pork and tames the assertive flavor of the rapini. Be sure to reserve the cooking juices that collect on the plate as the pork rests and add some to the pan glaze to boost the meaty flavor.
In your bag
- 12 ounces new potatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 12 ounces rapini
- Two 6-ounce pork loins
- ¼ cup balsamic-maple glaze (balsamic vinegar-maple syrup-whole grain mustard)
Calories: 580, Protein: 47 g, Fiber: 4 g, Total Fat: 23 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 5 g, Cholesterol: 115 mg, Sodium: 580 mg, Carbohydrates: 46 g, Added Sugars: 8 g.
Wash produce before use
Roast the potatoes and rapini
- Scrub the potatoes, then cut them into quarters.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from their stems and coarsely chop the leaves. Discard the stems.
- In a bowl, toss the rapini with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt.
Cook the pork
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
Make the glaze