Maple-balsamic-glazed pork with rosemary roasted potatoes
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving, 35 Minutes
The sweet and spicy balsamic glaze in this dish makes a beautiful match for the pork and tames the assertive flavor of the rapini. Be sure to reserve the cooking juices that collect on the plate as the pork rests and add some to the pan glaze to boost the meaty flavor.
- 12 ounces new potatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 12 ounces rapini
- Two 6-ounce pork loins
- ¼ cup balsamic-maple glaze (balsamic vinegar-maple syrup-whole grain mustard)
Roast the potatoes and rapini
- Scrub the potatoes, then cut them into quarters.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from their stems and coarsely chop the leaves. Discard the stems.
- In a bowl, toss the rapini with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt.
Cook the pork
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
Make the glaze
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 580, Protein: 47 g, Total Fat: 23 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 5 g, Cholesterol: 115 mg, Carbohydrates: 46 g, Fiber: 4 g, Added Sugar: 8 g, Sodium: 580 mg,