In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Marrakech lamb wraps with spicy green harissa and cucumber yogurt
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 830 Calories/Serving
Juicy lamb patties wrapped in whole grain lavash with cucumber yogurt and our custom green harissa will transport you to Marrakech on a busy weeknight.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground lamb
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 1 organic cucumber
- Sunbasket spicy green harissa (EVOO - fresh parsley - fresh lemon juice - fresh cilantro - kosher salt - cumin - cayenne - sweet smoked paprika)
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens
- 2 whole grain lavash
Calories 830, Total Fat 60g (77% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 580mg (25% DV), Total Carb. 49g (18% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground lamb packages and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Set aside half the sumac for the cucumber yogurt.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the cucumber yogurt and mixed greens.
Make the cucumber yogurt; dress the greens
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. Cut the halves lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices, then crosswise into enough ¼-inch pieces to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Measure 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] spicy green harissa; set aside the rest for the wraps.
In a medium bowl, toss together the mixed greens and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] green harissa or as much as you like. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Assemble the lavash wraps
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Divide the sumac in half.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Stir the cucumber yogurt.