In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Masala shrimp with turmeric-roasted cauliflower
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
The beloved spice blend garam masala originally comes from Punjab in North India. But it has become a staple throughout the South Asian continent and around the globe. It brings instant complexity to many of our custom spice blends. Here, our masala paste infuses this fast shrimp and coconut-milk curry with long-cooked flavor. You’ll love it with roasted cauliflower dusted with turmeric, a powerful anti-inflammatory.
In your bag
- 10 ounces cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 5 ounces zucchini
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 1 lime
- Fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket masala curry paste (olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - garam masala - fennel seeds - turmeric)
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots (contain soy – optional)
Calories: 580, Protein: 29 g, Fiber: 6 g, Total Fat: 38 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 28 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 215 mg, Sodium: 510 mg, Carbohydrates: 21 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the cauliflower
- Cut any large cauliflower florets in half.
While the cauliflower roasts, make the curry.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the ends from the zucchini; cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons.
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
- Zest the lime and juice half; keeping the zest and juice separate, set them aside for the curry. Cut the other lime half into wedges for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Cook the curry
Remove from the heat and stir in the lime zest and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chef’s Tip To get dinner to the table even more quickly, in Step 2, start cooking the zucchini while you finish prepping the shrimp, lime, and cilantro.