In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Masala turkey kebabs with cauliflower “rice” and cashew chutney
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
Paleo-friendly and easy to prep in just one pan, these nutrient-rich turkey kebabs are infused with warming garam masala and served with a cashew chutney for an Indian-inspired dinner.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds cauliflower “rice”
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 1¼ pounds ground turkey
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Kebab seasoning blend (ginger - granulated garlic - garam masala - turmeric)
- Wooden skewers
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Cashew chutney base (cashews - mild green chiles - fresh garlic - olive oil)
- ¼ cup fried shallots (optional) (contain soy)
Calories 550, Total Fat 37g (47% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 180mg (60% DV), Sodium 370mg (16% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ½ teaspoon kosher salt added to the recipe averages 240mg per serving, or 10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Wash produce before use
Cook the cauliflower “rice”
While the cauliflower “rice” cooks, prepare the turkey kebabs.
Make the turkey kebabs
- Zest the lemon.
- Juice the lemon; set aside for the chutney.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- If using, divide the red chile flakes into two equal portions; set aside half for the chutney.
Cook the kebabs
While the kebabs cook, prepare the cashew chutney.
Make the cashew chutney
- Finely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir together the chutney.
- Sprinkle on the fried shallots and cilantro.
- Serve the meal.
- Help clean up.