Masala turkey kebabs with cauliflower “rice” and cashew chutney
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
30 – 40 Minutes
Paleo-friendly and easy to prep in just one pan, these nutrient-rich turkey kebabs are infused with warming garam masala and served with a cashew chutney for an Indian-inspired dinner.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds cauliflower “rice”
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 1¼ pounds ground turkey
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Kebab seasoning blend (ginger - granulated garlic - garam masala - turmeric)
- Wooden skewers
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Cashew chutney base (cashews - mild green chiles - fresh garlic - olive oil)
- ¼ cup fried shallots (optional) (contain soy)
For easier handling, in Step 2, refrigerate the ground turkey mixture for 5 to 10 minutes before shaping. You can also lightly grease your hands with olive oil before shaping the mixture.
Calories: 550, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 180mg (60% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 21g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ½ teaspoon kosher salt added to the recipe averages 240mg per serving, or 10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.