In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Masala turkey kebabs with cauliflower “rice” and cashew chutney
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 430 Calories/Serving
Paleo-friendly and easy to prep, these lean and clean turkey kebabs are infused with warming garam masala and served with a cashew chutney.
In your bag
- 1 organic Fuji or other apple
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket masala blend (granulated garlic - garam masala - ground ginger - turmeric)
- Wooden skewers
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket cashew chutney base (mild green chiles - cashews - EVOO - garlic)
Calories 430, Total Fat 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 26g (9% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 25g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the cauliflower “rice” and apple
- Core and cut the apple into ½-inch pieces.
Make the turkey kebabs
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; set aside the juice for the chutney. Cut the other half into wedges for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- If using the chile flakes, set aside half for the chutney.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the kebabs
Make the cashew chutney
- Finely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- Juice the lemon.
- Time the cooking.
- Divide the cilantro in half.
- Garnish with the cilantro.