In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Masala turkey kebabs with cauliflower “rice” and cashew chutney
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 430 Calories/Serving
Paleo-friendly and easy to prep, these lean and clean turkey kebabs are infused with warming garam masala and served with a cashew chutney.
In your bag
- 1 organic Fuji or other apple
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sun Basket masala blend (granulated garlic - garam masala - ground ginger - turmeric)
- Wooden skewers
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sun Basket cashew chutney base (mild green chiles - cashews - EVOO - garlic)
Calories: 430, Protein: 25g (50% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 130mg (5% DV), Carbohydrates: 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the cauliflower “rice” and apple
- Core and cut the apple into ½-inch pieces.
Make the turkey kebabs
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; set aside the juice for the chutney. Cut the other half into wedges for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- If using the chile flakes, set aside half for the chutney.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the kebabs
Make the cashew chutney
- Finely chop the cilantro; set aside half for garnish.
- Juice the lemon.
- Time the cooking.
- Divide the cilantro in half.
- Garnish with the cilantro.