In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mediterranean egg sandwiches with spinach and olives
Mediterranean, Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Elevated with Greek flavors and fixings, this vegetarian egg sandwich is a fun breakfast-for-dinner and a tasty Mediterranean meal.
In your bag
- 1 organic yellow onion
- ¾ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 organic eggs
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 1 Atoria’s Family Bakery large whole grain naan
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
Calories: 610, Protein: 26g (52% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 335mg (112% DV), Sodium: 650mg (27% DV), Carbohydrates: 70g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 2g (4% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the onion and potatoes
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Scrub or peel the potatoes; cut the potatoes into ¼-inch pieces.
Prep and cook the eggs
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Using a fork or whisk, lightly beat until just blended. Stir in half the yogurt and season with salt and pepper. Save the remaining yogurt for another use.
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
Toast the flatbread
- Measure the onion.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with feta.