Mediterranean flatbreads with beet salad and skordalia
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, Mediterranean
These vegetable-laden flatbreads are everything we love about Mediterranean food, plus they’re ready in 15 minutes with minimal cleanup.
In your bag
- ½ pound peeled roasted beets
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sun Basket lemon-tahini dressing base (lemon juice - tahini - garlic - orange juice - Marash chile flakes)
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 4 round whole grain flatbreads
- Sun Basket skordalia lima bean dip (lima beans - EVOO - lemon juice - maple syrup - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
According to the Herb Society of America, dill has been prized for thousands of years for its medicinal qualities. In ancient Rome, “gladiators were fed meals covered with dill because it was hoped that the herb would grant them valor and courage.”
Calories: 720, Protein: 16g (32% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 44g (68% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 27g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 720mg (30% DV), Carbohydrates: 72g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (walnut), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.