In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mediterranean honey-harissa salmon with apple-cabbage slaw
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
Add some serious oomph to your dinner routine with this sweet and mildly spicy dish featuring honey-harissa glazed salmon, crisp-tender squash, and an apple-cabbage slaw.
In your bag
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon harissa powder
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about ½ pound)
- 1 organic Granny Smith or other apple
- Sun Basket lemon-tahini dressing base (lemon juice - tahini - garlic - orange juice - Marash chile flakes)
- 1 organic yellow squash or zucchini
- 1 teaspoon sumac
Calories: 530, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 160mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates: 37g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 25g, Added Sugars: 12g (24% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the fish
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey and harissa powder.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt.
Make the apple-cabbage slaw
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Core and cut the apple into matchsticks.
Prep and cook the squash
- Cut the squash into ½-inch pieces.
- Time the fish.
- Assemble the slaw.
- Garnish with the sumac.