Mediterranean lemon chicken
Paleo, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean
This iconic Mediterranean vegetable medley meets lemony-garlicky chicken to hit all the right notes in a satisfying paleo and gluten-free one-pan meal.
In your bag
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 3 sprigs organic fresh oregano
- ¾ pound organic broccoli
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
Make It Ahead
The chicken can be marinated (Step 1) a few hours or up to 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate. Refrigerate the grated lemon zest and half the garlic to use with the vegetables, plus the whole oregano leaves. When ready to serve, proceed with the rest of the recipe (Steps 2 and 3).
Calories: 370, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 130mg (43% DV), Sodium: 400mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.