In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mediterranean shrimp and couscous salad with green goddess dressing
Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 420 Calories/Serving
Celebrate the fresh flavors of spring with this easy pasta salad, made from pearl couscous, pan-cooked shellfish, and crisp vegetables.
In your bag
- ½ cup pearl couscous
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild scallops
- 3 ounces organic sugar snap peas
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces organic sweet mini peppers
- Sun Basket green goddess dressing (paleo mayo - parsley - apple cider vinegar - scallions - anchovy paste - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories: 420, Protein: 22g (44% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 175mg (58% DV), Sodium: 540mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 29g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the couscous
While the water heats and the couscous cooks, prepare the shellfish.
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the shellfish cook and cool, start preparing the vegetables.
Prep the vegetables; assemble the salad
- Cut the sugar snap peas crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; cut the peppers crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rings.
- Salt the water for the couscous.
- Toss the cooked couscous with oil and season.
- Time the shellfish.
- Assemble the couscous salad.