In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
One-pan Mediterranean stuffed sole with olives and pine nuts
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 370 Calories/Serving
Stuffed with a lemony filling and served with superfood vegetables, including kale and white beans, this dish will transport you to the Mediterranean coast. Serve with a crisp rosé.
In your bag
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fish options:
- 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
Nutrition per serving
Calories 370, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 700mg (30% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 26g
Contains: Tree Nuts (pine nut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the stuffing
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. Set aside the juice for the vegetables.
- Coarsely chop the pine nuts. Alternatively, using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the pine nuts.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
Top 1 piece [2 pieces] of fish with the stuffing, spreading in an even layer; using a spatula, top the stuffing with the remaining fish, browned side up. Return the pan to medium heat and continue cooking until the fish is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the fish to a cutting board and cut in half crosswise. Wipe out the pan.
While the fish cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Rinse the white beans.
- Coarsely chop the olives.
- Juice the lemon.
- Crush the pine nuts.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Stir the stuffing.
- Rinse the beans.