In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mediterranean-style cod with artichoke hearts and Kalamata olives
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 330 Calories/Serving
Iconic Mediterranean ingredients, including juicy artichoke hearts, olives, and tomatoes, join braised fish for a light and delicious gluten-free, one-pan meal.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic fingerling or new potatoes
- 6 ounces organic grape or Sungold tomatoes
- Fish options:
- 2 wild cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 organic lemom
- ⅓ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
Calories 330, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 590mg (26% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 34g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Start the potatoes and tomatoes
- Scrub the potatoes; cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
While the potatoes and tomatoes cook, prepare the fish, olives, and lemon.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season the cod or halibut generously with salt and pepper, the trout lightly.
- Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; cut half into wedges. Set aside the zest and wedges for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
When the fish is almost done, prepare the basil.
Prep the basil
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Garnish with the basil and lemon zest.