In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Memphis BBQ cheeseburgers with blueberry, pecan, and arugula salad
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
Coated with our custom sweet spice rub and topped with gooey melted cheddar, these Memphis-inspired burgers cook up beautifully on the stovetop.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- Sun Basket Memphis BBQ rub (brown sugar - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt - onion powder - granulated garlic - black pepper - ground ginger - dried thyme)
- ½ cup grated cheddar
- 1 organic red onion
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- 3 tablespoons pecans
- ¼ pound organic blueberries
- Sun Basket house dressing (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sun Basket BBQ glaze (tomato paste - apple cider vinegar - maple syrup - molasses - vegan Worcestershire - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
To quickly shape the patties, form the meat into 2  equal balls. One at a time, place the balls between 2 pieces of parchment paper and press down on them with the bottom of a plate or other flat object. If you like, mix the Memphis BBQ rub into the ground meat instead of coating the patties with it.
Shine from the Inside Out
At Sun Basket, we use nuts and seeds in everything from tacos and stir-fries to our signature sauces. Adding so much more than a crunch, they’re a triple threat of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, promoting satiety, blood sugar regulation, and long-lasting energy. So grab a handful for a snack, sprinkle some onto pasta or salad, or add them to your smoothie.
Calories: 730, Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 1140mg (48% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 27g, Added Sugars: 12g (24% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (pecan), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Peel the onion and cut in half crosswise. Thinly slice half the onion [1 onion] into rounds for the burgers; finely chop enough of the remaining onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Measure ½ cup [1 cup] arugula for the burgers.
- Coarsely chop the pecans.
Toast the buns
Assemble the burgers
- Measure the onion.
- Assemble the salad.
- Help assemble the burgers.