In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Memphis BBQ cheeseburgers with blueberry, pecan, and arugula salad
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
Coated with our custom sweet spice rub and topped with gooey melted cheddar, these Memphis-inspired burgers cook up beautifully on the stovetop.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- Sunbasket Memphis BBQ rub (brown sugar - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt - onion powder - granulated garlic - black pepper - ground ginger - dried thyme)
- ½ cup grated cheddar
- 1 organic red onion
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- 3 tablespoons pecans
- ¼ pound organic blueberries
- Sunbasket house dressing (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sunbasket BBQ glaze (tomato paste - apple cider vinegar - maple syrup - molasses - vegan Worcestershire - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories: 730, Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 1140mg (48% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 27g, Added Sugars: 12g (24% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (pecan), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the patties
While the patties cook, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Peel the onion and cut in half crosswise. Thinly slice half the onion [1 onion] into rounds for the burgers; finely chop enough of the remaining onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Measure ½ cup [1 cup] arugula for the burgers.
- Coarsely chop the pecans.
Toast the buns
Assemble the burgers
- Measure the onion.
- Assemble the salad.
- Help assemble the burgers.